Saturday 3 August 2013

One Rainy Saturday

Hola! It's been a while since I last wrote something here. I just found nothing much to blabber about, but just lately, I wanted to get back on writing on my blog again (I don't know but, the word "blogging" to me seems too-big-a-word that "bloggers" (people who blog and have like 2-3 digits for the number of their readers) only get to use). Lately, I've been piled up with hills of school works, that I found almost no time for anything else (hyperbole though), and now, I want to leave some time for "others" in my schedule when I could do activities that can serve as outlets of these dreamy girl inside my head.

Anyway, yesterday was a really happy day for me. I was happy to find rest and enjoy with my family while I got to do what I need to do, and do what I want to do. Yehey.

With the intensity of the rain and the coldness it brought yesterday, the desired peace and rest were welcomed. Whooo. I pray for more of those kinds of days to happen!

So, I spent the morning/noon finishing up my reports in my Human Development subject, even if I didn't need to do them yet-- I just wanted to finish everything so I could get to do what I want to do with my time not hurrying me.

And later in the afternoon, my family and I had a wonderful snack time.

Giant ensaymada given to my mom hahaha it's actually very sweet and delicious

Spag & ensaymada

Since it's cold, our drink was coffee, but since I'm not a fan of coffee, mine is milk coffee (sugared by condensed milk. How I treasure my figure!)

After snacks, my sister and I played scrabble! :) Hihi. She's such so lazy to play with her letters that I've won against her.


And after we played, my sibs and I watched Brave the animated film. Well, yea, siblingy bonding.



Done with the fun time, I resumed to my reviewing and studied my Experimental Psychology subject for an exam the following Tuesday. And after I read what I needed to read, I got back to my own realm and finished reading Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan.



And after a while of being so stressed by all these academic stuff I have, I finally got to devour a book again. I read until 1:39 a.m., and I've never felt so light this semester. It's been a long time since I last did this-- staying up late for a read, because I barely get to sleep at night, I usually just sleep instead of reading. I got to do this always when I was in high school, when school stuff don't really worry me even if I left them hanging until the due date because I can easily solve them all in a click. Oh well, and the book just got me hooked, I guess because of the easiness in it.

What a delightful Saturday it waaaas, and I found myself waking up to another bunch of non-Saturdays to deal with, that's life, I guess, it's cool anyway to spend time being challenged most of the time, because life would be sooo boring if one gets to rest majority of their lifetime.

I believe that happy hours were made less than the stressful ones so we will look forward to it, and not get used to the loveliness of it. Well, that, I think, is why Saturday was made only once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment