Thursday 20 February 2014

Early Morning

I woke up and realized I needed to attend to some things. I needed to do things that I am supposed to do. So much requires my time. I have actually committed myself to a lot of engagements. I am being challenged to be someone every now and then. And I am being challenged to be a different-I-am every then and now. I have a wardrobe of masks and costumes that I wear for every circumstance. And sometimes, it just gets tiring. It just gets tiring that the person inside me wants to speak up and stand up and say how I really feel. Of course, that someone is less humane, that's why it's being repressed. And then, I realize that I don't wear masks anymore. I become more and more the person I am showing I am, and then it gets easier along the way, but my feelings don't get better. And, I know that I need more words to get these off my chestsjnlnc jkbaiodnasdkn nvbjfndn


PS,
Don't mind my early morning rants

No comments:

Post a Comment