Tuesday 22 September 2015

September 22nd blabber

I honestly don't know what to write, but I wanna write. I kind of even need to. Well, I badly need to. I need to "declutter" my head, spill from it thoughts, and well, organize these thoughts. It's not that I don't like thinking, it's just I've got too much in my head now. And they should be filed properly.

It's nice having to have thoughts. It really feels nice. It makes me feel ecstatic to have all these things roaming and flying in my head. (Honestly, I feel alive with all these presence within me). Another thing about me is that I feel at a high state of being, at a more responsible, at a more useful, worthy, et cetera mode when I have all these things I need to accomplish! Yea, for real. 

I feel like I am someone for something.

It feels bad having to do nothing. To think of nothing. To be dull and rusty. Right? It feels like whatever organs and heartbeats and oxygen that have been invested in you all go for nothing, nowhere. And so, it feels alive knowing that whatever you have in you contribute to higher and more important purposes, things which are beyond yourself alone.

It's true that life isn't a very easy adventure. But the fact that it is an adventure itself is well, wow, a really very great thing, isn't it?! To realize that you're in something as chaotic, dramatic, multi-everything existence, it feels great. And I wonder how it could be something so beautiful-- but it feels good to be alive. To breathe. To love. To grow. To be vulnerable to death. To be capable to live. 

Hooray to randomness.

No comments:

Post a Comment