Saturday 8 December 2012

I like wearing black

I like wearing black. Because it's a color comfortable to be in, at least for me. I like being comfortable. I like writing because I'm comfortable with it. I like reading because it makes me relax. I like sleeping, because, of course, duh. BUT

we weren't meant to be comfortable. Life is not a comfy bed. It has thorns and thistles, BUT you must lie on it, because you have no other options, but to be on it. It is never easy. Yes, the comfort zone is not a good place to be. Sometimes, we have to fly (or learn how to do it) even if we are afraid of heights. Most of the times, we have to run wearing killer heels. Uh huh. But I don't mean it literally, it might end your race in a minute if you really run in killer heels. Ha ha!

WHY? Because it is the nature of life. We wouldn't learn if we JUST sit/lie on the bed, browse our FB notifs, be nosy on the FB news feeds, tweet, retweet, google our favorite music icons/actor/actresses and their upcoming shows, or watch their shows online, go to Blogspot.com and create a blog and stare at it for 30 minutes because you don't know what to title it, and then, write a new post saying things like these... I meant JUST. We have to do something more. What's that? (Only you know) If these are all we do during our spare time! (O M. I have to be telling myself these things.)

WHY shouldn't we do only these things? Because it will make us fat, especially if doing these things involve eating. I meant all these figuratively, of course.

Hmm... I better sign out, (because I have to meet my sister after her university entrance exam) and take a bath, and? I guess I have to wear something fancy today.

2 comments: