Sunday 2 December 2012

Life (sigh)

Life. We always sigh this word whenever we feel like sighing. It's as if we blame it all on this 4-letter word. L-I-F-E. But is it Life's fault? Or is it the people holding Life? Are we the ones holding Life? Or we and the Life are one? I mean... ugh! Okay. Right now, I am so confused. Too confused, I say, there're so much questions and finding the answer is, like, it is so hard. Jesus Christ made a way for me to understand His will, right? He made it possible for me to understand that whatever is going on, He is with me, and He is the only answer! And, of course, I believe in that. That is among all the many things about Christ that gives me comfort. It's just that sometimes, it really is so hard to find God's will in my life. I try to understand what He really wants me to do. Why? Because I want to obey Him. I wanna do something that would bring Him honor and praise. I wanna glorify Him with what I do, that's why, in whatever I do, I seek Him.

That's why, Lord, right now, You know what I am going through. You know the questions lingering in my mind. In Your presence, I know, there is the answer. Despite my cluelessness, I trust in You. I have faith in You. With that, I believe, everything will turn out right. I entrust to You "these" things now. I believe You have the answer. I know... You will never fail me. Thank You, Jesus. -Your daughter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment