Thursday 17 October 2013

How the semester ended

My "fourth" year-first semester ended last Friday, and um, yea, it was FUN.

Never in my entire life (in UP) have I ever experienced the weariness and exhaustion I felt during that last week of the semester, and I am hoping that it'll be the first and the last. Er. I know, I know. I said I am just hoping.

I honestly felt like I was crawling under stacks of papers and equations and medical terms, and I just can't breathe and I badly wanted out, thank God, I am so done with that (for now, for the thoughts of my grades are haunting me right now). Remembering that chaotic week even gives me goosebumps, it was a really bad week. 

Here's a peak on how it went:

Monday evening to Tuesday morning

Review at McDo with my roomie, Ila (this lasted from 9pm until 2 am):



Tuesday 

Last minute review for Clinical Psychology at the UPDEPP ehem "garden" (I look so studious there, ain't I?):




Then, after a stressful exam and before going home to more schoolworks, tada! the kids played at the Air Force Playground to shove the stress away. Hehe. (Um, more like took some photos than play, though)





Then, Wednesday, October 9 came, and hey, that's the date of birth of the most gorgeous lady ever. Ehehehehem.

So, a birthday amidst all these, huh?

Some bday presents:

DJ's gift is wrapped
tada! It's poop.

Nikki's message. This was embarrassing, because this is the library computer and she left it like this for like hours there. Oh, but this is really sweet, ain't it?
 Then off to studying again

@ Starbucks. And dya see those Chemistry reviewers? (heh~ just browsed those though)




Presents again
Soleil's letter to me. Hehe. I have a deep appreciation for letters! Super sweet. And the stationery she used is also really cute.

Soleil's and Jessica's gifts to meh! :D Happy kid. (Jessica: DIY rabbit(?). Soleil: mixed CD, planner, letters. Both:  DIY bookmarks hehe of "some" guys)

halfway thru reviewing, Soleil and I "rested" to read a magazine, and rate the guy we are most likely to be attracted to

Off to Le Tigresses' Semender



More presents


from Jean and Yna & Yra. Um, I don't really know what my girls are up to with these gifts, but I find these gifts really personal haha. Sweet(?) More like making fun o'me though, haha. JK. Loved them (Jean: Wreath with purple, peach, and teal roses. Yna & Yra: Amelia's Boy Survival Guide Book)

They were not as busy as I was

the tigresses are playing this cute little game Jean introduced to us. The modern and virtual tayaan. I dunno what's this called though.



Thursday

Everyone in our apartment unit was busy, so this was how it was there. Hehe. No, this isn't a guy's room, we're all girls here.



  Picnic Grounds, Clark. (no, this isn't a picnic, this is review)
Snacks

They were preppin for a "therapy session"

</3

Boneil & Baldo

Mourning over Ch...

Decided I can't take these anymore, so...

I threw the reviewers away.

As if throwing them would take the hurt away. Retrieved them at once though


 Pictorial...

Staked lying on a not-so-clean bed of grass for a bunch of photos



(insert a tearjerking quote here)

Sunny. <3

Soleil, Jessica and I decided we couldn't study in the Picnic Grounds (for obvious reasons), so we rested for a while and went to Starbucks instead

I bet they're tired

Hehe. Serious mode


Soleil and her antidepressants & uppers
Then, let's not talk about Friday (Chemistry final exam day).

My body felt so heavy and tired that week. When I went home, as my sister was opening the gate for me, she was laughing at my eyebags, because those black bags were visible even in the dark. She told me afterwards that I looked like I came from war when she saw me. Huh! That week, I barely had sleep. </3 and I told the people at home not to wake me up the next day, but because my body is already used to no sleep, I woke up early. :'( until now, my body clock is still broken. 

But I am very glad, I feel hopeless and hopeful. Well, during times like this one, I see more of God's love and grace and I realize that His arms are my bed through whenever. Cool, yes. I mean I feel sorry for feeling really sick of all these things, because I always miss the point that God is with me, but He always assures me that He'll be with me when I walk thru the fire and waters (Isaiah 43:2). I am so thankful I got through it, and I got this awesome friends to be with me, too! :D Awesome people meet their own kind. Ehem

And when I got home, my family and I officially celebrated my birthdayyyy!

Because they love me they tell me the truth. Need I say more?


Naligo kami, promise, mukha lang hindi.
It was a very mini celebration because it's my 19th already, but I loved the intimacy and the sweetness of it all. :D I thank God for all these awesome people in my life.

Haha, and now, I am just waiting in faith for the results of my "hard" labor this semester that has just passed! Huhu. Waiting in faith will pay well, I believe. Oh yeah.

1 comment:

  1. "Retrieved them at once though" HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :')))))))))))))

    ReplyDelete