Wednesday 1 January 2014

Journal 2014

This year's got to start right! With everything in their proper places. With me, in control over my activities and plans. Yiha. I'm growing older, so I need to avoid procrastinating.

Among the plans and resolutions I have for 2014 is to meditate on the Word day and night, and to be able to do that, I need a journal with me. Why keep a journal for the daily devotions? It is nice to actually write on the journal the things that we've learned from God, and later on, or when you need it, you can recollect the message from them. This is my journal for 2014, which I received from an exchange gift in a mini Christmas party. 






2 comments:

  1. so I need to avoid procrastinating.
    Screencapped

    Ako din jumo-journal!!!!! /toast/

    Have a great year!
    (Syempre to do so you'll need to see my pretty face)
    (joke lang)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Let's have a great year, Chjeanyyyyy!

      Delete