Thursday 26 December 2013

Season to be jolly!

This year, we spent the Christmas at home in Manila, and it was awesome, even if we spent it alone, with no other relatives around.

I so loved our Christmas menu, and I served myself well with these Christmas treats! :)

Some photos of how our little family spent the first half of the holidays:

Preppin' the feast

Ref cake ingredients
Frying the chicken


Beef um teriyaki (?) w/ broccoli 
Mom's finishing touches


Yuuuum


Ginataang hipon yum
Ref cake with grapes & pinya chunks as toppings! (waha I made it! It was awesome)


Carbonara. I was also the one who cooked the sauce for this. (Haha proud)
Merry Christmas oh yeah!


Hehe <3

My YOUNGER sister who's more dalaga than I am. I wonder why I always get behind when it comes to this phase.
Merry me! 
My mom who has a more pandalaga body than mine
Kuya and his... well, I don't know what that jump was for.



Gale's feeling celeb poses and smiles





Family pictures!

  


Hoping everyone spent their Christmases well, too! Falala. See you again in 364 days, Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment