Monday 24 November 2014

Sudden

I want to exist. 
But I want to be unseen. 
I am not afraid to shed tears. 
But I fear the possibility of being heard while I sob. 
I want them to understand that my heart is fragile and easily broken. 
But I want to look like a tower, invincible and hollowed.

Sometimes, I wonder how much I understand myself. I know my misses and my incapacity. The loudness that I pose plays veil over everything I'm trying to conceal. And each day that I get to see more of the skies and the roads, I see how little of a piece I am under and within these unending walls. I try to perceive my confidence in myself. I am a lot of things, as we all are. And mostly, I am nothing. My words are as incoherent as my thoughts are. I try to continue on searching and living. I, I am. Always trying. Always looking. Wanting. Craving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment