Friday 5 December 2014

Let me tell you that

via
Hello You, 

Whenever I think of the future and of intertwined fingers, and of the things that happen on the road, I think of you. I dream that it will be your skin touching mine, tickling a sleepy melody to rise to life.

And when thoughts about blue darkness and shining stars emerge in my head, surely, I think of you and our voices under them.

I think of you and me and everything that could stitch us together and of you and me 
and everything beyond our fears. I dream of your smile glowing despite the dim skies. I dream of your voice surveying the outline of my ears. I dream of the stories we could ink on the time that passes us by. 

And I am immersed in the beauty of the possibilities between our wandering souls. I dream of you and I think of you. I think of you and I think of how I'm dreaming of you. 

Skate

No comments:

Post a Comment