Friday 19 December 2014

Excerpts

These are excerpts from a goodbye letter that will never be sent to whom it was addressed to...

"As all of it were my decisions, I have learned from this endless cycle of grief and anger that letting you go and letting all of these feelings go should also be my decision."

"Before I let you go, let me tell you some things."

"When I first met you, I've had no impressions on you. I really didn't notice you though I've had this chance of talking to you. The first word I ever told you was "sorry". Do you remember? It was even before I knew your name and before you knew mine."

"And you were the quiet and reserved one. You kept to yourself. How did I know?"

"I wasn't awkward because I liked you, I just had this habit of being awkward around you!"

"All my hatred on you suddenly were lifted. It was a from zero to hero drama. You were suddenly interesting."

"I'm suddenly losing myself. I don't know, I'm not sure if I can continue with this letter...."

"I was afraid of being around you because I might not have anything to talk with you about. But I was surprised that the time I had with you wasn't enough for me to talk with you about things. It was so easy talking to you. I don't even recall trying to make an effort. Stories, thoughts and ideas just flowed from me. Please. Don't think that any of these mean anything romantically. No. Well, not yet."

"I suddenly felt like I could talk to you about anything. And talking to you makes me smile. Maybe because you were also always smiling. But I realized that there's something weird about your smile."

No comments:

Post a Comment