Saturday 14 March 2015

Inevitable

It is inevitable to continue on hoping and to have faith in the things which cannot ever be. It is inevitable to place your belief in something identified as  impossible. It is inevitable to look at the days to come, and to just hope.

I continue on believing, and in belief I've come across with despair. Nothing beats the melancholy caused by the are and are not. And still, if there's anything I've kept with all my strength here within me, it is the hope that cradles my love. I trust in the somedays and I depend in the tomorrows. I live with so much hope--that which I can't measure the scope. It causes me sadness to think that this hope is irreplaceable, and that it can only be filled. Hope, as I've always believed, is a funny thing, sometimes you hear it laughing at you, showing you opportunities that will never be yours. I look at the pictures in my head and it's difficult for me to see what's in the now, all I see are the yesterdays which had never been, and the tomorrows that I hope will be.

But the beautiful thing with hope is that it doesn't leave me deprived. I am alone and yet, I have ropes pulling me up. I have fallen and yet, I can stand up. There's always an end to every single thing, and there's always an opportunity for a beginning. Hope is beautiful, and it tells you that tomorrow will be different, as it should be. It may not be as what you've expected, but what's beautiful with this belief is that you see things which surpass your expectations. You experience something unimaginable.

In love, I have failed and have hurt and have been hurt. But my heart is living surrounded by the beautiful things each new morning offers. I live in hope, I live hoping. In this, I have confidence.

I hope in the Loveliest, because I know, and it will be...

No comments:

Post a Comment