Sunday 15 March 2015

Song For You

I really appreciate this song by Alexi Murdoch. It's like comforting someone that someone is by his/her side, and that he/she is understood. I actually want to send it as a correspondence to someone, you know, just a brief way of saying that I know you are not feeling well, that your heart is stocked with so much insecurity and thoughts that no one understands. I sort of want to tell that person, "I see you... and maybe have been seeing you for quite a while now." Sometimes, I think it is too ambitious for me to think I can actually care for that person and help wash all his sadness away. In reality, I can only just utter a prayer and a wish that his heart is being caressed by greater and bigger hands. And maybe just sing this song unheard.


No comments:

Post a Comment