Sunday 17 March 2013

High-Schoolish-Diary-Entry

I don't know if I'm being brat or overly sensitive, but...
Sometimes, I think I am too sensitive because I always cry but what if I am just honestly expressive that I can hardly stop my tears flow...
Not everything that happens from time to time are pleasant, sometimes some things were created to annoy us because if nothing annoys us, nothing will make us pleased, everything is constant, the same...
Humans can NEVER avoid arguments and disagreements as we are "humans"...

LIIIIIIFE. Sometimes, we try to do our hardest to be happy. Sometimes, what we want are just so plain and simple, but even the simplest things can be unattainable...
'Course there are tons of explanations for that, but because I am so/too/very/much/extremely annoyed, I don't want to include them in this post...
At this point, I want to be an authentic brat (though, I know, I know, really), because sometimes I miss being irrational...
Sometimes, I think I am too pleasant to people (when in serious mode, not when I am kidding or "playing"), that what I show is the exact opposite of how I really feel...

In reality, the "un"redeemed me is argumentative, I enjoy debates, and I enjoy twisting and directing a conversation for the benefit of my side...
Most of the times, I can justify myself and people just lose to me, and I observe how they can get too personal in their speeches because they already lost...
Not in bragging or anything, I've got some skills in making logical statements even if they're half-truths...
But because it is not good to oppose people just for the sense of opposing, I don't anymore...
I don't conform or agree with them, but I don't argue, I just state my point in a way that I want to just tell...
I avoided opposing others...
Sometimes, I also feel that because I owned being pleasant, I don't have debate skills anymore...
But sometimes, I miss debating and arguing...

Especially, during days like this...

Sometimes, it could hurt so much that you need to speak up for yourself that a "sorry" won't be enough, even if it is the only thing needed...
Because there are millions of reasons swimming in your head, that you need to speak them up...
People can shoot you bullets that are hard not to counter...

But what happens is that you both end up so hurt that nothing good will come of it...
So you think that you should have opted to be pleasant...
But when you chose to be pleasant, your heart will feel so heavy that it would want to explode...

I think, therefore, for arguments not to erupt, someone has to stoop down and listen...
Just listen...
(Especially, in my case right now, that I am so disappointed because I had an argument with my mom just because of a stupid "ignored" text message containing an utos I failed to do because I overlooked my messages [or I just forgot it] and now I've got this... I haven't answered her back this way for like forever and when I did once, of course the script that says "Lagi kasing gusto nyo kayong tama" suddenly pops up [of course, from her], but that's what I wanna tell herrrr. Ughhhhh. And besides, I only argued against her nowwww. Lalalala)

Just listen...
Whoever you are, whoever I am, whoever who is, a minute to really open the ears for its use is a gigantic help in this community where everyone wants to be right...

Just listen...
Because everyone, in their own right, can be standing on the right point, 'cause nothing can be called really right if it is based from man's perspective...

Just listen...
Not just to what was said but also what was unsaid--understanding...

PS,
(sigh)

2 comments:

  1. to my mom. but this was yesterday, so I don't feel this bitter anymore. Ano na namang iniisip mo X/

    ReplyDelete