Monday 1 April 2013

P R O C R A S T I N A T I O N

Procrastination destroys you. It snatches you out from your organized life. It gives you temporary joy and long suffering. It is a deceiver. It is a very pretty thing that is empty within, so it sucks you into it. It leads you nowhere...

Yea, I hate procrastination.

But yes, I do procrastinate. <///3 My breaking heart is in need of passion...

And I am thinking... college kids do procrastinate but they still graduate...

And the wise old man in me said, "Yes, they do graduate, but in a procrastinated date"


pro·cras·ti·nate  (pr-krst-nt, pr-)
v. pro·cras·ti·nat·edpro·cras·ti·nat·ingpro·cras·ti·nates
v.intr.
To put off doing something, especially out of habitual carelessness or laziness.
v.tr.
To postpone or delay needlessly.

via thefreedictionary.com

No comments:

Post a Comment