Sunday 24 November 2013

I admire

I admire distance & space
     The idea that two people still know each other even from a distance, even when there's space

I admire memory
     How it works to remind us, how it sees what we forget, how it keeps gems and diamonds

I admire heights
     The will of people to defy it, the will of people to break odds and make things small

I admire life
     How it enables someone to write, how it provides sense to everything rotten & rusty, how it wills people to go on

I admire eyes
     How it becomes a tunnel to perceive nature
     I admire how it makes you understand that which is far and farther and beyond
     I admire how everything becomes real when you open it.

I admire thoughts
     How it gives everything that has come, that comes, that is to come meaning.
     I admire how it colors that which is pale

I admire miracles
     The reason why hope is never in vain, the reason why everything one does is assured to have a tomorrow

I admire growth
     How everything never stays they same as they once were, how everything changes, how a little bird learns to fly up high

I admire steps
     How one will never stay where they are, the very season why all else is just momentary, why there is a far and a near

I admire first times
     The instances for discoveries, and new things

I admire love
     How and why it is pink and blue

I admire God
     The reason why all these things are here and true 

No comments:

Post a Comment