Tuesday 26 November 2013

Veiled thoughts

These are among my bleak days
When all I wanna do is gaze
Confused of the things around
Judgment is low and unsound

For another moment in my life
I stabbed myself again with a knife
Seems like I never learn
Failed fulfilling what I've sworn

What is my life to you?
Do you notice what I do?
Am I another shadow behind
That one which you'll never find

Questioning myself again and again
To find someone who loves me, when?
Someone who'll make me pink and blue,
Where the heavens are you?

Trapped in another wrong world
Where my heart feels cold
This time, I need speedy rescue
Can't you rush here, won't you?

This is another bad poem I made
Writing things repeatedly said
Trying to put drama into a word
Burying words in the cemetery of Unheard

And here the backseat girl wrote
Things you might have never thought
Don't mind my presence by you
Ha you won't really mind me, will you?

Oh yea, drama. I can't seem to get enough of it. This is just another record of the funny feelings I wanna blurt out. High schoolish in every sense, yes. Used words I use when writing poems for my high school crush. I wish I could express myself better right now, but these are all I got. I think words have defeated me, and who knows what else will make me feel gloomy?

3 comments: