Wednesday 12 March 2014

The apartment's cat

We have a cat here in our apartment building. It just roams around here, without a permanent place to live in. I don't really know what gender it belongs to but they say that it's a male cat, so. Anyway, as I said it has nowhere to live in. And tenants here shoo it away because it sort of disturbs apartment units. Sometimes, it'd be so clingy that it would cuddle itself on your legs, then without warning or without you doing anything to hurt it, it would just suddenly bite you, so it's a little deranged.

So, what's it's name? Haha. As it does not have a permanent place, it also doesn't have a permanent name. People call it different names, "Mary Grace", "Mingming", "Kitty", "Eldinbert", etc. Tenants per apartment unit has a name for it.

What's my problem now? I think I really feel sorry for it. Right now, while I'm writing this post, it is by my feet sleeping on a rug. How does it feel to be alone, without anyone to be with, without an identity. People just shoo you away because they think you're a disturbance, that you're not serving anything good. It probably is, no, I think it really is so dificult--very difficult. It's hard not knowing where to belong, not knowing who you are, not knowing whatsoever else there is to know. It's hard to not be able to build a character that is yours because you are misplaced, because you are lost.

OK, that sounds so dramatic, but really there is a cat 'round here in the apartment who'd always wanted to enter but always failed to. (HAHAHAHA, K.)



No comments:

Post a Comment