Wednesday 7 October 2015

Dapitan

(Late Post)

I'm sort of posting all at once since I haven't done so the time just after the trips happened.

Last August, we went somewhere down the country. What I loved about the place is that everything's cheap, the people are so accommodating and kind, it isn't polluted, the people are disciplined (eg. they don't smoke, they don't litter in the streets, etc), and it's a really very beautiful place!

Here are a few snaps from Dapitan, Zamboanga del Norte:

Traveled with this girl. That mini structure behind (at the left of) her is the mini airport of Dipolog. Really cool!
Yes, rides have days off. Cool, right?
*craves* MARAAAANG. This is among what I miss the most. You can buy this there for very low prices. It's just difficult to transport this one because it's a very delicate fruit. I am so thankful I have lotsa free of this everyday I was there!
Flower power. Really very lovely sight in front of a local church there.
Halo-halove you! (They have really yummy halohalo's there!)
That's the way
Where to go
Locals in the afternoon
Monument of Dr. Rizal by the Dapitan beach. This is actually a very historical place bec this is where Dr. J. Rizal (Pinoy national hero) landed when he was exiled.
Looking for dinner (Yep! I asked him what he was doing)


Restless feet
Calm waters! Layers of waves. I am in love. (Writing this makes me drool for adventures!)
Portrait of a lone wanderer.
*cries* Make me lie here once more
Felt this under my feet while I was dipping my feet. The sun was setting at this time. So much love! Really.
Dapitan beach at its finest. It was surrounded by trees and mini mountains. I am just craving for it once more.
Kid enjoying her freedom. Just because... she should!
I am just so amazed at the vastness of wonders that one is bound and yet to discover. There is just one big planet to explore yet, and I am so happy and feeling free to be starting these adventures at this age. 

No comments:

Post a Comment