Sunday 4 October 2015

Thailand Roadside

(LATE POST)
It's been a while since I last posted travels/mini-travels. Recently, I've been, let's say, traveling for a cause and I am very much blessed and privileged to be seeing so much beauty under the skies, within this planet.

Here are a few photos from our Thailand visit last July. (This is in Chaam specifically. We stayed there for a week for a conference. We were allowed one afternoon to stroll, yay.)

HOTEL

Our side of the hotel

By the pool
SKIES AND SUN

Morning skies. (The hotel we stayed in is by the beach)
Another morning.
  STREET FOODS + MARKET + OTHER ROADSIDE STUFF

Market
Their own kind of a tri-wheeled ride
*craves*

Cotton candies
Fish & Pork barbecues. What I love best about these is that they have fruits!
Roads
Jeepie

*craves again*
Exotic!!
Yep, I tried it. I tasted one insect for each kind, and paid the vendor 5 baht for all of it (haha)
Massage from the little finned friends. It tickles at the first few minutes! Really fun.
Strolling like a lady (ehem)

Thailand is the first country I've visited beyond the Philippines, and we had a pleasant stay there. I wasn't able to take photos of the food (I can't understand why among the 7 days I spent there I didn't have the sense even for just a meal to do so), and I am so sorry I didn't because the favorite thing I've ever experienced from the Thailand culture is their food! Really. They had really very delicious and spicy recipes.

Hooray!!

No comments:

Post a Comment