Thursday 22 October 2015

Just Why Exactly Do You Guys Do That

W H Y

I have these buckets of whys in me, but I cannot seem to ever get to the core of it. Just why do these people do what they do... they just think that the heart is an easy organ to play with, and that the only damage you can do to it is physical ...but


I don't know, I honestly wanna write a poem right now or something, but all I have is confusion in my head, and I feel like there are a lot of words, and I can scatter them all over the space at the top of my head, but I just cannot ever arrange them into something that'll make sense. All I have in my head is...

asfghjkl
qwertyuiop
zxcvbnm
lkjhgfdsa
poiuytrewq
mnbvcxz

^ and in my heart, I know exactly what that jungle means, but I cannot have it expressepd into words--written or verbal. It's just that... W H Y

My main idea right now is revolving around the question, "Why is it so easy for people to play with each others' hearts?" or something like, "Why is it so easy and normal for people to endanger someone else's heart???" or something like these questions here

IDK I am just ranting, and this is gonna be a nonsensical post. But I need an outlet because I think people are already tired of hearing me say these things and ugh this is  just so difficult to be expressed, and I don't know if I'll ever get down to it.

Just w h y y y y

Ugh

No comments:

Post a Comment