Friday 4 March 2016

What Am I Doing Today Post

via 
Good day!
Ain't it "Hooray-day" because it's Saturday?

I know I should be making the most out of my days off, but today I've been slumping on my bed, watching TV series. Yay. Mostly sitcom. The Big Bang Theory, Brooklyn 99, and can't wait to get started with my other ones stalled. And though this wasn't what I planned (look! I haven't even grabbed my breakfast yet, and haven't even bathed yet), as usual I feel frozen. My big Saturday plan is to get to my laundry, but seems like it's gonna have to wait (and I know it shouldn't because if I'm planning to stay in my dorm for the weekend, I'll have nothing to wear by... later (after I took a bath)). And so, I told myself that I should get-a-moving because I don't wanna ruin the rest of my day by doing absolovelylutely nothing.

And as part of getting started, I am writing this post--which I also have been stalling doing for the last 48 hours or so. Most often, I don't write at the middle of the day, I like doing it early in the morning or late in the evening. But because I have had it postponed until now, here am I. Almost to 11 in the morning, been TV series-ing the morning along, with laundry waiting, with books calling, with other TV series all lined up. I honestly don't know which one to get to first, but seems like I'm gonna have to respond to my tummy first. Yay. Then to the laundry. Then to all the other hobby stuff.

But before them, I'm gonna queue some posts for the later days because that's how I roll. Just kidding, I have quite some ideas I wanna share with the few passersby, and I don't wanna forget about them.

I don't know why I'm doing this post even, it's not me to overshare my usual day activities (and since very few read them, I think those few might be interested... or not). No, I'm doing it because I just want to write it. I feel like doing so, and as far as it may be from my comprehension as to why... okay, gotta start with what I said I'd get started with.

No comments:

Post a Comment