Sunday 27 January 2013

Crazy Schedy

I just wanna testify how great God has been working in my life, as in my life as a whole, these days!

I AM A COLLEGE STUDENT and a Psych major for that, so basically, my life is filled with papers, readings, reports, exams, and whatever else.

I AM A FRIEND, needless to say, I must spend time with my beloved friends and I must be careful to spend time with all o'em that I still see them and I am still updated with their thingies in life. Ha ha

Also, I AM A STUDENT LEADER. I serve the Lord through sharing the Gospel to other people, and at the same time discipling and teaching other student leaders like me. :) Yey, this is the tough job really because this is my full-time ministry and I have to live it, but this is what I enjoy the most.

And of course, I AM A DAUGHTER who needs to do some chores at home, well, and at the same time, a daughter who needs to spend quality time with her family. Yeps.

And lastly, I AM AGIRL hahaha who does a lot of other things like reading novels, watching movies, writing stuff, searching/surfing random things, and all of these are musts!

Probably for others this is just a portion of they're commitments in life, but for me, this life is SOOO FULL, well, figuratively, but also literally. I have to fit all of these in my limited 24/7 schedule, while still being able to get some sleep. Beyond these, I have other commitments as well, like attending the church, attending the choir practices, paying the apartment bills, etc.

Recently, I have been very busy, well, this is just a bit of my sched these past days

January
22-Psych 155 exam
23-Bible studies & church
24-deadline of short papers
25-checkout for seminar with mentor (Ate Beth)
26-the seminar: Student Leaders' Meeting (for which I was one of the facilitators) & evaluation of the SLM
27-REVIEW. Today is review (break muna, net-net lang)
28-Interview student leaders in UP Diliman
29-2 reports (Abnormal Psych & Field research in Psych)
30-Bible studies & church
ETC

And look, what I am doing now!




(Different Subjects)

Well, I do not make them sound like they are ALL really heavy commitments because some of them are not that much, but hey, hello, they keep me busy and almost cut the ties in my brain, but praise God I am STILL normal.

My main point in all of these is that God is in control. what keeps me going, what keeps me on saying "yes" to different commitments is the knowledge that God makes things possible and as according to Paul in his letters to Philippians (4:13), I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me as long as these things are His will.

Ever since I started surrendering my time and energy to the Lord, step by step, He started changing me and that included how I manage my time. It is not easy to escape the tempting flashy things of this world, lots of times, I spend my time slouching in front my laptop, doing nonsense but one time, He made me realize doing these things lead me nowhere. They're not really bad things as they are but if they lead us to disregard priorities, then they're not helpful. And then,"magically" (people would call it, I call it "naturally" if you are a child of God), He changed me, I started being interested with my studies, but it doesn't come in a click, it comes slowly, slowly being changed by God. I started to see the importance of doing tasks in accordance to priorities. And then, this tight schedule fitted all my whatsoevers easily! :)))))

I praise God for this, and I believe that He is doing these things in our lives if we just notice He is just right there and allow Him to take control. Yeheeey.

I LOVE YOU, LORD. And I am inspired to labor with and for You. 

No comments:

Post a Comment