Wednesday 2 January 2013

HappyNewYearBoooom! :)

Okay. Hey, 2013. I hope we'll get along well. Yay.

13 New Year's Resolution (no order really):
1. Be a lady (this resolution still has subs on it. Too lazy to write 'em all down, so I guess let's just wait for results)
2. Study more diligently
3. Be more organized
4. Help in the household chores
5. Don't miss a single thing (whatever it is 'cept gossip, I can miss that)
6. Control tongue
7. Read 70 novels
8. Write with passion! (Please, please, please)
9. Treat everyone special everyday.
10. Save money!
11. Limit time spent on internet
12. Love purely, selflessly, honestly
13. MOST IMPORTANTLY, grow more into love in Christ

Well, I don't really know what it means to have um, a NY's resolution. Is it something that we want to see or what we want to do? Well, even my question was confusing. He he. Anyways, I just surrender it all to God. It is never easy to do something, especially when it involves change. Most of the times, we do not need to wait for another year to come for us to get into change, we have to get into it soon as we found out that the sack we're in isn't the right one.

I want to feel an overwhelming and pure joy throughout this year and the years to come. When I look back, it seems like too much happened when it feels like it was just 2012 few days ago, well, life. Hihi.

I guess we just have to make and grab the most out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment